Posts by master Z
100 posts total, newest first.
[help] APB Reloaded Frustrationin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=solarairhead;6233418]I would really like some pointers and help. I keep playing against people who are using some kind of hack or another and making the game extremely unfair. I am tired of it. I been looking everUnlimited ammo cheat enginein Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=azzbraker;5905381]Doesn't work :/
I think this is just client sided , thats why it doesnt work..[/QUOTE]
server sidedCustom WHin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - ye i see thats true, but i never sayd this is possible was just an idea i had
thanks anyhoeCustom WHin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=1TZANTZY;5804286]↑↑ ur the dumb one cus he means turn the tag on the valentines guns to a box and not a heat above there head[/QUOTE]
Exactly like the valentine picture is in the APB Game somewhere ban for no recoil?in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=superfat122;5803646]is it possible to get ban for no recoil? or get banned again by apb just because i hacked b4?[/QUOTE]
Yes u will get Banned not sure if u get banned again they do save some info
Showing the 5 most recent posts.