Posts by 8otto
1,085 posts total, newest first.
[6.6.2+] - Challenges Completerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=8otto;15441781]Hi guys, for people who's getting "Initialization Error", you should download previous Fiddler version and don't update it, at least for now, I'll try to update code for newer version but it require[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Bye Kmex I appreciate your work doing tutorials and helping users. GG[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Guys this method without use of unowned characters works as intended.
I think that characters unlocking is the most important feature, so for me that's no sense to do updates while I can't understand the characters unlo[6.6.2+] - Challenges Completerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ayas616;15450318]Does it work with the new update?[/QUOTE]
Yes, ofc only for old Tomes (Quests are not supported, only Tomes' challenges)[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=deepcallll;15449840]Add-on and prestige its work, but the characters and costumes do not open. api/v1/inventories api/v1/dbd-character-data/bloodweb api/v1/dbd-character-data/get-all. I added these, it didn't wor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.