Posts by shitofass
7 posts total, newest first.
osu!rx 2.0 - Redesigned with Bypassin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Radmos;15236891]what would be the best settings for good accuracy? I'm not playing on bancho btw, I wish to be blatantly hacking.[/QUOTE]
set every single offset option to zero and watch teh magicosu!Bruh - your cringe replay playerin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=wefrdcvcv;15173985]still undetected after latest osu!auth.dll update ?[/QUOTE]
detected, got banned for using osu rxosu!rx 2.0 - Redesigned with Bypassin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=DrowZenn;15173645]It was working fine, but since the last client update, it works pretty weird and misses a lot ;/
(though it could be just me, idk)
I'm hoping for a new update, thanks[/QUOTE]
taikobuddy (shiosu!rx 2.0 - Redesigned with Bypassin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=faer4s3;15170086]is it still ud as of today?[/QUOTE]
yes, still undetected if u using bypass.dllexitGrind public beta v1.1, external osu! relaxin osu! Cheats & Hacks - lol this haxx works with lazer, wow
Showing the 5 most recent posts.