Posts by NoIdeaReally
3 posts total, newest first.
Yet Another DBD HWID Ban Questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=T-800;15154355]Normally I don't answer anymore, but I know very well what situation you are in.
If you have changed your computer apart from peripherals is enough, they do not track the IP address and the MAC addYet Another DBD HWID Ban Questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Well I’d hope so. I know EAC for Rust can be really intrusive so not too aware at how it works with DBD. Manual reports seem to be an issue but even then I imagine they need a hardware trail to follow.Yet Another DBD HWID Ban Questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So I've been banned for about two years on DBD - three bans in total - the final one being an HWID.
I've recently ordered a new PC and am replacing the entire thing. Nothing from my currently banned PC will be used, e
Showing the 3 most recent posts.