Posts by ThievingEh
345 posts total, newest first.
Teh First Modz0rzin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=Viper 85626;5321804]Screw you aeronyx! I gotta change my pants x__x[/QUOTE]
QFT .Teh First Modz0rzin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5320212]I know mentions are down but I'm replying to you.
@iGaz, @.REZ: I did what you said
@David7400: I think I overdid the glow on my fixed vers =/
FIXED DTX:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3371L96A1-Arrow Edition V.1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=C_STYL3;5320475]dude at least make the colors match so it doesnt look gay as fuck[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Stringy123;5320497]The colors are sucky together cuz you just suck and fail at everything....why red and blue..trGuess Who Else Is Backin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5319906]But, but.. /cry
You stole my wife /cry
^ reason you should explain it to me.[/QUOTE]
Modding group for all the oldphags, with very very few exceptions for new members.Guess Who Else Is Backin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=David7400;5319615]
/cry David is never a douche, im a very nice person /neber[/quote]
I believe you EminemJr.
/whee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.