Posts by -Dimensions-
243 posts total, newest first.
Beta Testersin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=TonyTheFob;8550927]Since it's the summer I have a bunch of time.... I would love to try out your hack man :D as long as it doesn't have any virus :eek:[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/197-combat-armsBeta Testersin Combat Arms Discussions - New (working - for me) public hack in progress, I just need a hand full of good dedicated beta testers and contributors.Acclaim's B.O.T.S. Server Filesin General Hacking - [QUOTE=akke92;8530276]So i've been so bussy the latest couple of months but now i have actually succeded to start a server without any problems.
i found a client that actually lead to Bout evo but we remodified it so thaHow to fix your low FPS!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=crooked69;8509316]Hey, I did this, worked fine for me, I could definitely see a change, I also changed the virtual ram and I think that helped as well,
my only concern is that this makes my car have no engine sounJustiniscool5 VIP Copy Pasta Skid Base Leakin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - He tried taking my base at one point, I ended up releasing it anyways, but thanks for this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.