Posts by johnnydicamillo
79 posts total, newest first.
[CS:GO] ESP Code [NEED HELP] Cheat not drawing ESP Boxes!in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hey ,what sometimes helps when it comes to debugging any piece of software is to test each function involved in the process that is not working. So for example, if you had no idea what would be causing your error, check CrosshairId returning 0in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I figured it out! I was calculating wrong with a couple things... all part of the learning process I guess, but I am glad I figured it out on my own. A mod can delete this thread.CrosshairId returning 0in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I am currently trying to calculate the crosshairID but for some reason it keeps returning 0.
I am using the following offsets
DWORD crosshairoffset = 0x00002410;
and I have the following function to get the cNewest Offsets [16/6/2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Blueblood1;10634189]lol wot.
You calculate the player base yourself.
Client + LocalPlayer = PlayerBase[/QUOTE]
oh hahha, thanks!Newest Offsets [16/6/2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Anyone have the playerbase offset?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.