Posts by lev123
14 posts total, newest first.
is it possible?in Android OS - Hey man great news, the site is moved to new address: Click Here /oya (http://nextgenandroid.com/)is it possible?in Android OS - i'm waiting 2, I need to check some new things he made /oyais it possible?in Android OS - [QUOTE=rsteph1988;7072950]you did thank you so very much. now unfortunetly MRxBIGxSTUFF is down i think cant load any page up on it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they are offline now, idk why but when the'll be online again i'll PM you is it possible?in Android OS - [QUOTE=rsteph1988;7060297]Rooting and Jailbreaking is basically the same thing though.
Where can i find those trainers?
what do u mean by modded versions a[/QUOTE]
Yes you are right they are basically the same thingIpak extractorin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=-InSaNe-;7060271]
Read maybe?
[/QUOTE]
I did but I still can't understand.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.