Posts by dropshota
12 posts total, newest first.
PS4 cracked accounts (risk?) (safety tips?)in Playstation General Discussion - [QUOTE=Flying Spaghetti Monster;14806968]Hi guys, I just bought a ps4 pro recently and I'm new to the cracked accounts scene. I'm interested in buying a few cracked accounts from some sellers on here and was wondering howhat kind of genres you all listening to latelyin Music - Chillout music all the way, shout out to Buddha bar compilations.Who is your favorite ufc fighter?in MMA / UFC Discussion - I think at this point, Khabib is the best UFC player of all time along with GSP. Followed by Silva, it's just sad that he got injured and couldn't recover since. In my opinion, being a good fighter isn't limited to the cEnd of an erain MMA / UFC Discussion - Retiring at the top is the most difficult thing to do for many athletes, especially in combat sports. In MMA so far, GSP and Khabib managed to do it without any injuries.Recommend good-looking sci-fi moviesin SCI-FI - I highly recommend A Scanner Darkly, very surprising anime in a good way.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.