Posts by azmodian
12 posts total, newest first.
Looking for people to make positive Google Reviewsin Work & Job Offers - Dear Community!
during the last couple of weeks I've been suffering from bad google reviews.
Even from people which never consulted our company or had anything to do with them.
If you want to have them removed in myInternet Drops During Large Downloadsin Hardware & Software Support - I also had issue with similar setup
I swapped to AMD board + CPU~FREE~ Thread Design 100% FREEin Resources - Looks dope :)
Keep up your good work.What do yall think bout my new avatar?in Art & Graphic Design - Looks nice since you are new :)Build me a PC with intel processorin Computer Builds & Upgrades - I would also suggest you to try out AMD. I've been INTEL user for the last couple of years. Swapped from my last setup to the new one on AMD and I am satisfied.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.