Posts by Slows13
18 posts total, newest first.
Carbon Fiber Camo-Any Primary Weaponin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - [QUOTE=pepejet;8350491]waht have you done to change the sky ingame i want to do it [/QUOTE]
That is called SkyCustomizer. I'm not sure of MPGH's rules regarding site links, however, you should be able to Google it with Waypoints imagesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - You should be able to do this via a config_mp.cfg file change. This will change all icons.
Enter the following:
waypointIconHeight 0
waypointIconWidth 0
or
waypointIconHeight 5
waypointIconWidth 5Slowz Camo Packin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Of course other people can't see them, unless they have downloaded it. Any texture you get from here, or anywhere else, is only going to be viewable by you. Everything is for yourself, personal preference.Slowz Camo Packin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - I changed it, sorry I forgot about that.Slowz Camo Packin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Here's a camo pack I made. It includes the carbon-fiber camo from the other thread. 10 different camo's for any primary weapon.
For 4D1 simply extract the .iwd into the "main" directory of your game.
For Steam just
Showing the 5 most recent posts.