Posts by Elective Amnesia
235 posts total, newest first.
bullcrapin Combat Arms Discussions - I hate it when people complain about a free game.In Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CAin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - So can winrar extract mw2 files or noIn Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CAin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=Falingrave;3126411]
People with bad computers don't need to use these anyways :S
I built a new rig last saturday so I'm covered.
I get like 1.5k FPS in CA Lobby, lmao.[/quote]
The highest I ever got in lIn Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CAin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Just watch out, CA runs sluggish with high polygonal models if your computer is bad.In Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CAin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=remixdvd;3126232]I have MAYA though and I will try to.[/quote]
Never got maya plugins to work and 3ds plugins export an empty LTA file, good luck. If you do get it working, you should tell me.
/fmm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.