Posts by JoeAbunga
79 posts total, newest first.
Auto Map Rotatein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - i fixed it already but thanks
/close pleaseAuto Map Rotatein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - hey I was wondering how would I make it so the map auto rotates so It can run by itselfTeleport Tagin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - well now when I knife with the intervention it dose nothing, just the same damage as the gun dose.Teleport Tagin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I know that im doing that now I just need the teleport part
how about this how would I make it so you teleport to tks insteadTeleport Tagin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - no I ned it so the bullets dont kill and it just teleports your "victim" to you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.