Posts by Donky
7 posts total, newest first.
Car lowering with CE?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Yes, it would disappear (But the tires are still there)
I don't know if other people can see it lowered like that though.
Idk if you can get in it if it disappears (I think you should be able to)Car lowering with CE?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I did it with my Insurgent (Took around 20 minutes of just looking through changed values)
http: / /puu .sh / hsh44 .jpg
http: / /puu .sh / hsh4C .jpg
(Yes, it was drivable)
Idk if the values are the same for every cBugged Coquette Classicin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - More like, how did you do that? That's gold right there, I'd so buy 10 Coquettes and do that to all of them.Ability to Change your character's appearance?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Is there anyway to go to that new character screen where you can change how your character looks like? (As in is there some turnable ID that I can edit, or some trainer/cheat engine?)Tunable ID Listin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Currently, I have this one:
56:CARMOD_SHOP_MULTIPLIER:Mod Shop Price Multiplier:FLOAT|
57:CLOTHES_SHOP_MULTIPLIER:Outfit Price Multiplier:FLOAT|
58:HAIRDO_SHOP_MULTIPLIER:Price Multiplier For Hair Cuts:FLOAT|
59:T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.