Posts by Windows-7
93 posts total, newest first.
CANA UPDATED 02/17 [ GHOSTAIM,FULL ESP, AIMBOT,REMOTEKILL,NORESPAWN,SPAMER ENJOY :Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashing every time I join a game. Guessing its just me, but idk how to fix it. Using extreme injector exactly the way it is supposed to be. Menu pops up but as soon as I join a game I crash.PiKaMucha_Itu v1.0 !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Not working in my Windows 7 64 bit either.. Used Perx and Portal.Nightmare CANA 1.0 - Telekill, Wepon Teleport, NPC-OPK and more...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work on my Windows 7 64 bit.
Perx Injector
Portal InjectorFlameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.5] || 3D Boxes + Nametags + Health Bars + Radar || Loaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am also getting crash issues, but just lately. I think its getting detected.Mpgh Mw2/Bo Xbox Tournamentin XBOX General Discussion - Gamertag: Debuzzy
Age: 16
Game: Mw2
Timezone: Eastern
Showing the 5 most recent posts.