Posts by jayjay154
4 posts total, newest first.
ModelNode Client Error 22_11 Help!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=ZtForce;15260598]I'm doing a superkill and then I don't know how to get rid of the client error 22_11! help please! :(:([/QUOTE]
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550609&p=15220597&viewfull=1#post152Superkill, CharacterHitBoxin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=freshall;15220241]i don't know how to find this
that's why I ask that you help me with GetCharacterHitBox
how to find this:
return (CharacterHitBox*)((uintptr_t)this + 0x000);
or give me pls the full stAfter killing the player, the data is not refreshed,you must press TABin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=kingcame;15175248]I need the s2s function code, thank you very much for your help[/QUOTE]
void CPacket::SendPacketScoreInfo()
{
GAMEPROTO_CS_SCOREINFO_ONOFF PacketScoreInfo;
PacketScoreInfo.paHow to inject to crossfire now?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Diolegend.;15182901]"1- make name dll to d3dref9 and add in folder x64 crossfire will be inject auto"
Lol nice technique, but i want to say, you are too late....., biesi created a user mode injection
- - - Upd
Showing the 4 most recent posts.