Posts by KeyLogged
79 posts total, newest first.
REQUEST SIGNATURE!in Help & Requests - [quote=Kyle;3409113]Not enough posts for me to do this request. sorry.[/quote]
I got more than 25 posts.REQUEST SIGNATURE!in Help & Requests - Main Text/Name: Singers:
KC and family!
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] Song:
The crazy family!
Size: Not too big but not small.
Style: [Optional]Abstract.
Theme:
There should be this photo http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpSignature Request!in Help & Requests - [quote=Kyle;3368032]Pm me the image then.[/quote]
When your done PM me please.Signature Request!in Help & Requests - Main Text/Name: Melita.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional]Good things come to those who don't wait!
Size: 445 by 500
Style: [Optional] Abstract.
Theme: PM me for the image.
Colour: [Optional] Light Blue.
Other Information:White ScreenIin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I'm trying to play and I get a white screen.
I press Autorun.exe and a window comes and the screen is all white.Than it just go.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.