Posts by 666FoundMaster666
100 posts total, newest first.
Each word gets lost in the echo...in General - Congrats~ :3Good SINGLE PLAYER GAME to download?in General - I don't really have anything free-roam, but if you're looking for something interesting to soak up time, might I recommend Ib or The Witch's House?
Short and simple JRPGs that are entertaining.AP Computer Sciencein General - I think it's because OOP is easier to learn and explain.
BlueJ is stupid I don't understand why we can't use EclipseAP Computer Sciencein General - No idea what these bug things are.
Karel was poo.
Last year I took a semester of Fundamentals of Programming which did absolutely nothing except make my eyes bleed "teaching" (helping you weed out the absolute morons in Have you seen THE UNLIMITED yet?in General - I hate all the female faces.
But Makishima is probably one of the best written villains ever. Yeah, it initially looked really cookie cutter. But then, so did Madoka. Urobuchi is a genius writer, and I'm expecting even
Showing the 5 most recent posts.