Posts by autrix
13 posts total, newest first.
Django Unchainedin Galleries - [QUOTE=WARAGE;15205854]15 hours on A2 Thribute to one of Tarantinos Best!!
https://i.imgur.com/B8cKhac.jpg
The before and after process..
https://i.imgur.com/ytYc597.mp4[/QUOTE]
Dude this is sick!!! bobo likes Intel or AMD?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Luffy;14506190]Hello!
I am one of the people who have been using Intel for their whole life on their computers/laptop. I have never used an AMD PC before. But I find it weird how AMD CPUs are double the cores/thrComputer experts fall in and solve my problem! Xeon the cheapest workstation?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Microsoft;14878020]Not a computer nerd but i need another workstation and i came across intel xeons processors.
Apparently they are cheap af and it looks like the build can cater to my needs.
I need a computeryour favorite antivirusin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=boy;13628429]looking for a new antivirus i used to use alot of iobit products but i was recently just told that its ass
malwarebytes was nice but its invasive and cost money now, back then it didnt
give me somWill I need to BIOS update my motherboard for make it compatible with ryzen 5000?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Nomaty;15028625]Hi,
I bought a motherboard (Gigabyte X570 Aorus pro) will I need to update the BIOS? and can I do it without cpu?:confused:[/QUOTE]
Many official Sellers offer a BIOS Update for like 6 to 1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.