Posts by winberg
70 posts total, newest first.
Killstreak-Sound-Binderin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Trøjan;5309178]This is veeeeery buggy. I started the tool while I was in a game and made some kills. It just said "Process opened". Then I set some Sounds and saved and loaded, but it still said "procces opened". Killstreak-Sound-Binderin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Trøjan;5308048]Tht would be great [=[/quote]
I wait for it to be approved first, then i will upload.Killstreak-Sound-Binderin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Trøjan;5307809]How does it work. I mean how does it know how many kills u have...
I was looking for sth like that a long time and if it works, THX :b
approve pls :3[/quote]
It is just a some simple math aKillstreak-Sound-Binderin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - This is just something i putted together when i was bored. It basically allows you to bind .wav and .mp3 songs to a certain killstreak, just like in unreal tournament(the sound will be played once when the killstreak is How to Protect your dll ( Hack )in Coders Lounge - Why not just execute a message-box saying who created the dll? and why do you create the threads before you have checked if the dll is renamed?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.