Posts by Web-Designer
270 posts total, newest first.
Need PHP/MySQL/Html/CSS scriptersin PHP Programming - I know all of that, HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL. Depending on what you need I am willing to work on it, just want some credit given and thats it.Can you still get sued and/or put in jail?in General - Well I first downloaded a few android apps for recording the call for legal reasons, then called them went though there whole automatic call system after a few minutes I got to a real person and well. I told them I was iCan you still get sued and/or put in jail?in General - I'm calling them now...f*ck, I didn't delete anything but I did get access (without meaning too!)Can you still get sued and/or put in jail?in General - I haven't deleted anything put I can share my screen via TeamViewer!
Meeting ID: m62-816-740
Come even see! I'm about to call em' and let em' know
EDIT
----
I'm really not joking it's GoDaddy's "SecureServer.net"
ShoCan you still get sued and/or put in jail?in General - Lets say I was given SSH login stuff and had permission to login and somehow I might have "HACKED" the server? And now I can see all the server files, including boot, var and all thoses juicy linux files...if that WERE t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.