Posts by Rssc25
28 posts total, newest first.
Undetected CrossFire Pubin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - btw it was made for 32 or 64 bit?Undetected CrossFire Pubin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Looks promising ^.^
simpson06: Not all of them, I think it´s nice as it is now.Basic Hax CA | 3 September 2010 (EU Version)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=handford;2671327]I understand well not.. /tehe[/quote]
ahaha xD nice one
Spammers@ Anyway, stop saying the same thing. Everyone knows that some hacks have been detected. Only one that works for me is the EPure Awesomeness v1.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Solify;2588465]the flyhack has a bug in it, i dont know why, but i already fixed it in another version ... just ignore it^^[/quote]
Oh ok thanks, fast response ^^
Oh other prob I have is that sometimes whiChanged Namein Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=Drake`;2588116]Sounds Gay /tehe .
Jk .
Gratz on new name ; ) .[/quote]
loool
Anyway have fun with your new identity xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.