Posts by Lexis
5 posts total, newest first.
Random shit #4in Art & Graphic Design - You lines are too linear, my rhymes rocket past the atmosphere.
Faster than light, faster than life, faster than fear.
You're not trite I'll be sincere,
I can rhyme all night like a lyrical seer.
Glowing light aRandom shit #3in Art & Graphic Design - Yo I'm e***atic leaving you breathless, asthmatic.
My lines are like a machine gun automatic,
I leave the crowd awestruck and static,
I won't come out here and call you maggot.
I won't resort to the typical insult, fRandom shit #2in Art & Graphic Design - I'm a verbal samurai and hip hop's my katana,
Every time I try to rhyme it's like an epic saga.
Lines are the fuel for my incantations like mana,
You can feel the decimation every time I bomb ya.
it's my lethal injRandom shit #1in Art & Graphic Design - Words that faze and set ablaze,
my rhymes daze and inter lace.
You barely complace,
I vacuum time and space.
without pace you lose trace,
cold case you lose the race.
sick like phage, torn like a page.
Magic mageHello MPGH!in Member Introduction & Return - Never roll solo
I don't know
how to show
love is my co-pilot
I'm a one person riot
these feelings
that I know I feel
are actually real
even if beats ethereal.
My force is centripetal
The evidence is empir
Showing the 5 most recent posts.