Posts by Belzher
207 posts total, newest first.
[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fackdopekeys;15401183]How do i save the items ? i did 5000 flashlights but when i close the game and reopen it would not save and return to 2000 i did last time ?[/QUOTE]
All the things you get from this are temp[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Belzher;15400980]I've tried the def method but everytime the initialization error appears, telling me to restart my game to solve the problem. Can someone help?[/QUOTE]
Update: I've managed to make it work, I donAutomatic Market Updaterin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=deep115806;15401088]Thank you for answer but I have new problem. I did everything properly, fiddler market updater, everything is ready, I create the files and add them to fiddler, there is no problem there eitherAutomatic Market Updaterin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=deep115;15400967]The video has been deleted. I can't remember the path, so how can I do this? I download the market update but it does not open[/QUOTE]
You put it inside the marketupdater folder. To open it you n[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I've tried the def method but everytime the initialization error appears, telling me to restart my game to solve the problem. Can someone help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.