Posts by Elmo
18 posts total, newest first.
Need a intelligent bot for Archlordin Hack Requests - I'm having difficulties finding a intelligent bot for Archlord. I see the Korean and Chinese bot users in-game use it all the time.
I was wondering if anyone would know how to obtain an English version of a intelligenWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted, but it was a cheap tissue made from craparse material such as sandpaper. While trying to blow your nose, deep lacerations form causing you to bleed to death.
I wish I was the maniac psycho killer 'Jigsaw,' frReccomendations?in Anime - Akira is very good so was the original Ghost in the Shell. I don't get how people see Ninja Scroll as a classic I didn't like it at all.Virus Scannerin Spammers Corner - Anyone used Panda, or Bitdefender they any good?Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted, but your guilty conscience consumes all that you hold dear as well as your life.
I want the NEW GTR
Showing the 5 most recent posts.