Posts by Shaadow
25 posts total, newest first.
MrSkaFighter Tab Menu Hack 2.5in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How do you open the menu?How do you encrypt?in Visual Basic Programming - I just recently made a phishing program and I need to know how to encrypt it? last time I made it some one found the password that I was using for my email.[TuT] How To Make a Fake Hack [Pics]in Programming Tutorials - I know but some people may be new to VB... You just can't accept that some one is helping others...mw2 mod namesin XBOX General Discussion - You can't get banned for modding your gt. If you got banned at all it was for something different. Modding your gamertag mods your screen name for games and thats it.
OT: put a bunch of random buttons and then at the [TuT] How To Make a Fake Hack [Pics]in Programming Tutorials - Both of you shut the fuck up I just wrote this you get me the fucking link this is why new people cant register because people like you to dicks flame anyone that trys to do shit. Btw, learn some grammar you fucking reta
Showing the 5 most recent posts.