Posts by drwho2
7 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] Mpgh CrossFire Hack Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=azerty54;2428612]Detected
have you 1 bypass ?[/quote]
No can you repost bypass plx[RELEASE] Mpgh CrossFire Hack Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Xtrap Patched the mine dll doesnt work anymore. why ?settings code for crossfire hacksin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=ClamPie;2381433]...sometimes I wonder about people...
Everyone has known for AGES that you cant use CE to find things while Xtrap or ANY anti-cheat is running...they all detect them (unless you have a UD versiofullbrightin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=tabuzo013;2168498]
if(CH_fullbright == 1)
{
*(int*)(ADR_FULLBRIGHT1) = 1092779973;
*(int*)(ADR_FULLBRIGHT2) = 1092779973;
*(int*)(ADR_FULLBRIGHT3) = 1092779973;
}
[/quote]
I dont know what should I do aTUT HOW TO MAKE A INJECTOR [REVISED]in Programming Tutorials - It didnt inject dlls at all.
[quote=drwho2;2379321]It didnt inject dlls at all.[/quote]
It works perfect now. Just a little bit confuse between process without extension and with extension.
Thanks. rep ++
Showing the 5 most recent posts.