Posts by Matka10
14 posts total, newest first.
⭐TURKEY LEGAL VIRTUAL CARD SERVICE🔥CHEAPEST🔥CHEAP LOCAL PRICES🔥UNLIMITED CARD⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Add me on IMsTurkish vccin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello,
I would like to purchase 540TRY vcc. non carded.
Willing to pay around 37 USD.
I currently have problems with buying crypto so if PayPal F&F is accepted, I'm awilling to pay a bit more.
If I can add money to tFIFA 23 when it comes out (maybe in bulks)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - looking for the cheapest prices, which means lower than cdkeys websites.
for XBOX, PC, PS5...
If i will not buy in bulk I'll buy an amount one at a time depending on the console type.
for more details like payment metTurkish vccin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Accept my IM requestTurkish vccin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I am interested in vccs
I would like to buy a vcc (50TRY) for about 4 dollars.
I will continue buying later (Can say looking for a part time supplier)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.