Posts by TrackingDown
3 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED] "Image File Corrupt"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=dimafunk;2391886]Then other skins belong to other folders. Like for example scopes go into iw_0 shit i forgot lol but you get the idea[/quote]
See, that's just the thing. This pack, when opening the gun skin, t[SOLVED] "Image File Corrupt"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Okay, so I find the my modded .iwd. I put back in the backup's and save it. I get out the modded .iwi skin and add and replace it with the original. I update the .iwd when WinRAR asks me if I want to. I drag my .iwd file[SOLVED] "Image File Corrupt"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I seem to keep getting this with all modded gun textures besides the "Ace666 X-Pack". Any help?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.