Posts by CobraV
113 posts total, newest first.
What would Ca be likein Combat Arms Discussions - I Still Think The Koreans Would whoop ass if you go on youtube and look how fast koreans use there mouse and board its out rageous just to play games
---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:What would Ca be likein Combat Arms Discussions - Nice way of putting thingsFail Nexon (unreliable)in Combat Arms Discussions - Screw guns just give me lots and lots of Nx and ill blow it the right wayWhat would Ca be likein Combat Arms Discussions - I just thought of that the lag would be crazy but I also think Korean Players would whoop assWhat would Ca be likein Combat Arms Discussions - What would combat arms be like if they joined all the servers around the world for one month and had a International Battle Any thoughts
(just trying to pass the time)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.