Posts by jalba

20 posts total, newest first.

Magic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Injectors ARE NOT safe, they're very easy to detect. Especially now with Treyarch's improved detection systems. I rated this 1 star to hopefully save a few people from losing their $60 and getting banned.MagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jordan714;6995590]My god you're bad. Just look at the UAV.[/QUOTE] You must not have ever played HC. Besides, I never look at the radar minimap anyway. I tried it maybe 10 times, and got shot 9 out of those 10 tiMagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jameshk67;6994470]i will have a go of coding a esp hack after i finished the project im on now[/QUOTE] That would be greatly appreciated, especially since Master131 isn't going to. To be honest, I kinda hoped thaMagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=King-Orgy;6994432]then dont use it?[/QUOTE] I won't, until there's a way to tell if it's an enemy or a teammate. I play 3x better without this crap turned on, because with it on, everyone I see appears to be an eMagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Is there any way to hide teammates and only show enemies? This is pretty useless with just seeing a bunch of bodies with no names or colors until you're standing right in front of them.

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us