Posts by soups
9 posts total, newest first.
STOP USING LIBERATION 1.4in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - so, if you close liberation before you play another game, you will not be banned on the other game?Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod v3.x Pollin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - No cash reset should definitely be done, I changed the code to do that from v2.4 and all of the people that play in my lobby like it much betterBlack Op Vs MW2in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I just checked steam: $59.99 (USD), maybe just the pre-order...Sardines Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I was wondering if there is a sardines (the hide and seek game) mod out there and if there isn't, that it would be a good idea for a mod.[Solved]Two Different Teamsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - yes i have tried to put in under onplayerspawned, does it need to go in a specific place in there? it's bad syntax, if that matters
Showing the 5 most recent posts.