Posts by varunaron
3 posts total, newest first.
Need Help: Crossfire ph is not working it said file is changed cshin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=varunaron;15259813]Anyone here who knows how to fix the Crossfire ph is not working. it said the file is changed csh? Even though I already put the latest version of it! Thanks in advance:) ome tv (https://ometvs.Want Crossfire EU hacksin CrossFire Discussions - I'm playing crossfire again (after a break of several years *cough*) and I can't find a good one.. Did every good coder retired? Did X-Trap won the battle?
So.. just let me knowNeed Help: Crossfire ph is not working it said file is changed cshin CrossFire Discussions - Anyone here who knows how to fix the Crossfire ph is not working. it said the file is changed csh? Even though I already put the latest version of it! Thanks in advance:)
Showing the 3 most recent posts.