Posts by madcookie83
13 posts total, newest first.
Mpgh Public [v1.7]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=m1kevil;5610407]Does it work for Win 7 - 64 bits? When I start the game after setting up the Injector, the game starts with the black screen but it crashes and got to my desktop right after that..
Any clues?? Mpgh Public [v1.7]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Why spam crap dude?
On I just logged in and everything is working on my Win 7 Home Pr. 64-bitMpgh Public [v1.7]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the hack!
I've been using it all day today and no problem. I was just using it like 5 minutes ago so I don't know what your problem is. Maybe you got a program running that shouldn't!Beta 2 NACF Public [Aimbot Beta]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Excellent hack man, this is beast!!!
You are awesome!!!
Edit:
To all the noobs who don't take the time to see if this is working, or just posting random crap...
Shut your mouth and leave since all your doing is wastiCross-Fire Normal Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Mohavid;2516868]nice hack but why are u banned?[/quote]
I'm wondering the same thing since I want to know where his pic in his sig came from?
It looks interesting!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.