Posts by outofcreativenames
3 posts total, newest first.
UI errors in multiplayer after using MXT client for multiplayer servicesin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bignutfucker;15230606]Hey all, I've just recently used MXT to add cryptokeys and max levels to my account. I deleted the menu and process hacker and now whenever I go into a multiplayer match after i pick my classHow to prevent Black ops 3 game from crashing by hackers.in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sheriff_313;15228748]Hi can any one help me not to let hackers crash my game. If i kill a hacker they close my running game, and i find my self on either Black ops 3 main menu or some time Black ops 3 . exe need tBlack Ops 3 recoveries free of chargein Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I will give people recoveries free of charge since the game is too old for anyone to care.
I can give the tool (if you want it), and pretty much everything.
Info:
If you want bribes, I will need to access your acc
Showing the 3 most recent posts.