Posts by raxer10
55 posts total, newest first.
Dear WarRock users!in WarRock Discussions - Ohh my dear :-( God is leaving it`s a schock! It was always funny to read your post`s
by by make it better^^If you used "KingClem D3D"in WarRock Discussions - I never use this f.... shit^^;) I have a clean vip^^
[quote]VB.net code, Doesnt look like a Virus Tbh.. I've known KingClem for Years and he's a clean coder..[/quote]
Thats right but in the fact the hack is installIf you used "KingClem D3D"in WarRock Discussions - [quote]Raxer Use Use, say bye bye for account[/quote]
What du you mean?? Whats the problem when people writing a post of a tread??? Or what your problem with me??
Oh he is offline^^..lol Can some mod me says what problIf you used "KingClem D3D"in WarRock Discussions - Its installing a programm without knowing the Users!!If you used "KingClem D3D"in WarRock Discussions - Oh Clem in the fact its no keylogger or Virus but its maleware!!!! This programm ist installing selve without knowing the users!!:rolleyes:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.