Posts by ~Pls_help~
1 posts total, newest first.
Received infraction but don't know whyin Staff Disputes - I'm trying to get help hacking the online MMO game "Planet of Cubes" but my post was removed for "advertising or Outside Link"
Here's the exact post that got removed below:
[QUOTE]Planet of Cubes (PoC) is a MinecraPlanet of Cubes - Help Neededin Other MMORPG Hacks - Planet of Cubes (PoC) is a Minecraft-like survival MMO game on Android, and it has a P2W currency that lets you buy any gear you need.
Most everything is online, but there is an offline single-player mode which I haveIs it 15 posts per link, or post 15 times once, then links forever?in Spammers Corner - xcvhtrekodn;oan;oqeni
- - - Updated - - -
do comments like this one count towards 15 posts?New here, have no idea what I'm doingin Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Magictouch;15273900]Browse specific section for that game[/QUOTE]
okay thanks :)New here, have no idea what I'm doingin Spammers Corner - looking to hack this one online game, idk what I'm donig
Showing the 5 most recent posts.