Posts by Mychal89
137 posts total, newest first.
[1.06.00] Leech Trainer v 1.9.1in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Well its not coming up for me. Im currently using winject to inject it because inspectorgadget isnt working for me... I use both methods. Open maple then use the injector but the trainer doesnt come up. then I set maple What do you do... when someone says their gonna report you?in Vindictus Discussions - I laugh... If someone is going to report me its more the offensive remarks and not hacking... Don't hack in public if you do you deserve to be banned and raped...How to use an "Outdated" version of GG2in MapleStory Discussions - Well the vac hack is VERY buggy and the only other hack that i could get to work is the physical. Im running more tests tho. One thing that sucks tho is that when I downloaded the new trainer with the auto login stuff itMHWalker v0.934 - Bot for Vindictus NAin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the great post. Question! What ever happened to Ruins of Sanctity, and does any one have a list of runs that this bot has you trans on?Ap gain w/ hacksin Vindictus Help - Na its a glitch at nexon. A few people in my Blist and Guild are having this problem. Send a ticket to Nexon and they will tell you how to fix it. Now when u send a ticket realize that you have hacked before so I suggest
Showing the 5 most recent posts.