Posts by sanwyrth
28 posts total, newest first.
[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Trevor addons and bloodweb isn't working for me, is there a problem or its just me?[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kmex;15436399]I never tried the tool provided by 8otto. I do this procedure manually, which I learned through an old tutorial by SleepyLia. Unfortunately the video he recorded is no longer online, I have download[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - For whatever reason this is not working for me either, I tried to use the market updater but it needs an AES key, could you provide one please? Thank you![7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I have already tried to put the folder into C/rules, and desktop but it gives me this error.
Although it gave me an error it did create a mapping file, which says its outdated by market updater
https://i.ibb.co/ZzGqKHh[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sanwyrth;15429844]I unchecked them all but it gave me the same error. Also tried to check only the "rules" still the same."
https://i.postimg.cc/jdJLDB5J/untitled4.png (https://postimages.org/)
[/QUOTE]
a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.