Posts by affe_
100 posts total, newest first.
Architecturein Art & Graphic Design - Nice Picture but for me it is a way to dark !(Gutes Bild :P )
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/47eue2bv/_MG_2624.jpg (http://www.imagebanana.com/)Jungermanns Fotografie -Showroom[?]-in Art & Graphic Design - Hey folks !
As you can see in my signature, I am a photographer from Germany.
My specialtys are architectural photography, landscape/nature/makro photography and experimental stuff. (Like some experimantel Studio shootWhat camera's do you use?in Art & Graphic Design - Still using my Canon Eos 7D
I started with a Sony a290.
:hidesmile:Picture of the Week [Part: 1]in Art & Graphic Design - I tryed my best.
The Exfi says : Editing program Photoshop because I only shoot in .raw and open it in Photoshop RAW , but there is no Photoshop in the Picture, just ND9 Filters , ND9 gradual filter and a bit of Manuel Photography is art too. Can I post it here ?in Help & Requests - As i say, Photography is art too. Can I post it here ?
I mean , there is a section for Drawings & Paintings, Moddeling & Animation, Musik and so on.
But I think there have to be a Photography section, i mean, you can e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.