Posts by w00ter
14 posts total, newest first.
I need to fuk my school computers--help.in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - hey I'll help you if you need any I do this stuff 24/7 at my school ;)
but anyways get P.H.l.A.K. (Professional Hacker's Linux Assault Kit.) If you need more help you may PM me.HBH Sigin Art & Graphic Design - Lol. + additions... :cool:Using CheatEngine/Tsearchin WarRock - International Hacks - I say go with ASM :) A lot more cooler and better things you can do. Then if you want use tsearch/ce and make a trainer then use them at the same time. For ultimate ownage.
PureOwnage... <----- warrock IDDownload Black Ice Need help zzzin WarRock - International Hacks - Put your windows xp disk in then have it load everything up. And then FORMAT (DRIVE): /FS:(filesystem, usually ntfs. could be fat or fat32.) Examples:
FORMAT C: /FS:ntfs
ARE YOUR SURE YOUR WANT TO ERASE EVERYTHING? PRESSWarRock NFV2 Edition - 05/25/06in WarRock - International Hacks - You know this isn't so great >_>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.