Posts by cha0t1c
12 posts total, newest first.
[UNTESTED] Wireless Router unban tutorial (expansion)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - ty for credits thanks for expanding im not an expert on thisUnban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless routerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Blitz;2796847]lol I think you've got something really mixed up there bud - I haven't banned anybody for quite some time. Perhaps some fact checking next time before you post? /boh1[/quote]
yeah it was ages Unban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless routerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Deathmax;2790444]Like you said, get caught another time and get ready for a permaban.[/quote]
Which might encourage them not to hack again, no?Unban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless routerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Max Damage;2790111]I don't know what you're talking about.[/quote]
XD I got banned by blitz and he thought I was bluffing about unbanningUnban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless routerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Max Damage;2789905]Yeah, that makes sense.[/quote]
Sorry maxdamage i like your work really I got banned by blitz for swearing and flaming him wasnt even hacking belive what you want so i used this i left alteriwn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.