Posts by deokishiisu
28 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 3 Stat changer 1.2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Great release, works like a charm.Freezing (Radeon HD 6950)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Insane;5457938]
That doesn't do anything. Anti-aliasing smooths jagged edges, it shouldn't be powerful enough to make him freeze.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
I've managed to fix the problem, by adding more power to my grFreezing (Radeon HD 6950)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Does anyone get freezing in this game? I've owned it since last night (had extra money, bought it while in line for Skyrim last night), and this is how it went when I got home. I installed Skyrim on my computer from thRank Hack Servers?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - No.
EA is now manually whitelisting the server IPs. Someone orders a BF3 server -> Host sets it up, sends IP to EA -> EA whitelists IP for Battlelog. No more whitelisted IP ranges.
The server files do not run witFirst Strike DLC Unlocker[19/5/11]in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=lolbie1;4209037]Major?
there is only an option with mods tehe[/quote]
Doesn't mean the changes weren't major. This included full Mod support in the BO update.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.