Posts by Jazk
6,001 posts total, newest first.
Why do people live like this? In america??in General - Best recommendation I can give to someone who lives in America: Make a Bachelor somewhere else and then go back to the country. Not worth paying 100k to get a 14 dollars per hr jobMPGH Traditionin General - 6K! /bai .
PS: Is still this a tradition?good or bad gamein PUBG Discussions & Help - Fun game. I've tried both ways of survival (landing in cities and just ramboing everyone) and quietly landing on casual farms with less people and make it to the top 10 without a single kill.Barcelona Attack | 13 dead and 50+ injuredin General - Driving recklessly over footpaths in tourist areas has been a trendy thing for over a month now. I dont get how you dont anticipate this kind of things (In Sydney they putted some walls of concrete in Martin Place (one oYour thoughts?in General - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/760-art-graphic-design/
You're welcome
Showing the 5 most recent posts.