Posts by jilo12
34 posts total, newest first.
Rullez Injector v1in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Rullez;6714566]Im My System Working...
Not XTRAP Detected....[/QUOTE]
I'm using Win 7 64-Bit, Make a difference?Rullez Injector v1in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - 119778
119779
119780
119781
I can't post as image, but it says it injected. Then, I get that tool detected error.Rullez Injector v1in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Well, obviously? I was just telling you what happened when I tried it. I'm pretty sure it was the hacks.SB Injector v7 {{UNDETECTED}} 64(bit) and 32(bit)in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - 64 bit doesn't inject properly.. I tried Lightning's hack, didn't show the message :PRullez Injector v1in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I tried this, but it kept closing crossfire.. Maybe it could've been the hacks, but I tried auto injecting 3 different ones and auto close.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.