Posts by r3dcomet
49 posts total, newest first.
got suspended for using "chams" "no recoil" "no spread"in User Services - So yeah, the 2 hacks on this page. Cham, no recoil, no spread. I didnt brag I have hack and I am guessing it's just people reporting when they call bs?
does that mean I got banned ?[Release] PAYDAY 2 Free DLC v2 (unlocker)in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - yeah it works for the 1st time after running the exe, but after running the game thru steam (start game from steam), I cannot use the weapons even though I bought them....please helP!how to UNDO meaww's start up bypass?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - ahh thanks bro!!how to UNDO meaww's start up bypass?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - after applying meaww's bypass, i have to pick to start window 7 or gameguard bypass every time i turn on my computer. Can anyone please tell me how to undo that so i dont have to go thru that EVERYTIME? Thanks guys!AMD65 ID for Gunadderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - oh well that sucks , thanks anyway ! does anyone know the stats of this gun btw?
[QUOTE=awesomegamer1222;6489616]LEARN TO READ.
Yes, you need Staff Sergeant 1 and need 53K Euro.[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.