Posts by Arrowins
23 posts total, newest first.
Been using it for months: Dota2 camera distance hackin Defense of the Ancients 2 (DOTA 2) Hacks - This hack hasn't been updated in almost 3 months. Is anyone still using this? Can someone confirm that it's still working and if so with what offset? I'd love to not having to fight the camera when movement is crucial.Best Fly Hack and Lag hackin Tribes Ascend Hacks - Well... the game got a patch and the fly hack doesn't work any more and it would be nice if someone could update the addresses for the hack.
I have now tested and the sap/phase rifle does not accept client-sided energyBest Fly Hack and Lag hackin Tribes Ascend Hacks - Does anyone who use this hack have a phase rifle unlocked? It's a hitscan weapon and I'm wondering if it accepts clientsided energy or if the server controls the damage done. The hack is great BTW. I've been using a jet MW3 attachment and prefiency editor [for 1.4.382]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=keijokeke;5706429]I'm on it, shouldn't take long :)
edit: added private classes, download from first post[/QUOTE]
Could you also add Ballistic Vest as proficiency for secondary weapon too? It's by far the best hTom M's BC2 v2 ft. Spectator Modein Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I've used the hack without any problems until just now when all of a sudden in the middle of a game I got kicked and recieved this message:
You have been kicked from the game. The reason is:
PunkBuster kicked playe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.