Posts by dannyc3
30 posts total, newest first.
How many people here leach from forums. never post a single messagein Debate Fort - In simple terms for you airheads out there a leecher is someone who takes and dosent give back.
ie downloading from a warez site but blocking uploads etcCorrupted File/ Memory?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE]No. 1 hacks are updated for COD4
[/QUOTE]
Correction, 1.5 was released last weekend, since then the hack that is in the VIP area at the moment does not work with 1.5, it is for version 1.4 only.
I can undeCorrupted File/ Memory?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Been waiting a month????
I downloaded and used the cod4 1.4 hack the day i got VIP, it worked flaulesly(spelling!) and had everything except aimbot until 1.5 came out.
Dave is now updating the hack for 1.5 and addiCorrupted File/ Memory?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - wait for Dave to finish the new hack for 1.5.
I had same kicks since upgrading to 1.5.
New hack with aimbot is gonna be phwooooooaaaarrrrr so be patient =)authentication codein General - When i asked this same question the other day after purchasing VIP i was informed that the new version auto authenticates you when you run it.
I ran it once, it came up with some message saying i can use the hacks et
Showing the 5 most recent posts.