Posts by WHATYOUNEED
8 posts total, newest first.
Scrubbing PC of Cheatsin Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=Skoobie0000;15308463]So I used cheats on COD Cold War for about a year. Got shadow banned once or twice but never Perma banned. After I was done with CW I was done paying for cheats so I deleted all the associatedDisplay port not workingin Hardware & Software Support - So I have a 144hz monitor that i cant take advantage of without a dvi cable or display port.
Randomly my display port stopped working and im not sure if its my monitor or graphics card. you might ask why not use a dvi cTop Rappers?in Music - my top 5 rappers that are popular now atm
polo g, lil tjay, moneybagg yo, lil baby, nba youngboyPut me on to some musicin Music - I constantly listen to the same songs every day and its starting to drive me crazy.
I got a taste for everything if it sounds good to me.
drop some music below for me to check out and add to my playlist[PSD FREE] ✌✌ MEGA PACK 2.0 - THREAD DESIGN [DOWNLOAD & USE] ✌✌in Resources - literally trying to make a thread design for my future store thread i appreciate it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.