Posts by Harry579Clark
6 posts total, newest first.
Music threadin General - I have always been a music lover but in the last 4 months I have been listening to music much less often, sometimes I haven't listened to music for a month at all(Favorite Song at the Moment?in Music - I like different mixes, I listen to them a lot when I work.
If you're interested, I suggest you check out Chris Luno's channel.
He has very nice mixes that don't get boring)anime noob recommendationsin Anime - I would recommend checking it out:
Hunter x Hunter.
Death Notebook.
Attack of the Titans.
For me this is the top of the best)What musical mood are you in now?in Music - I'm not in my best mood today, so I'm listening to Phonk to work today.Do you think a guy and a girl should contribute financially 50/50?in Flaming & Rage - Do you believe that a man and a woman in a relationship should contribute 50/50 financially?
I mean: groceries, utilities, appliances, restaurants, etc.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.